One Europe is a grass-root organisation supported by a community of volunteers from all over Europe. It is a place of informed and informing debate, a place to get inspired and to gain insight into Europe’s diverse opinion culture. It is furthermore a platform to connect, network and get an overview over the European political and public sphere. OneEurope creates a hub to exchange insights and breathe the spirit and the diversity of Europe.
One Europe Greece is the first branch of the NGO OneEurope, which will try through this blog to upload articles covering various subject matters for Europe and for Greece in order to encourage debate around the future of Europe.
InterMedi@KT supports these initiatives by providing articles and news through our dedicated team of authors:
One Europe Articles
- Europe after Brexit, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- The EU-Turkey Summit and future prospects for the EU-Turkey Relations, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- The “Eastern-Western European Rift” on the refugee/migrant issue, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- Are We Entering an Era of a New Cold War?, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- European Parliament Elections- Low Turnout Is The Real Winner, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- Europe’s falling bridges?, by Theodoros Vagenas
- Culture vs GRisis, by Nicholas Matsankos
- Syrian Humanitarian Crisis – What role does the EU have?, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- The limits of European liberalism: freedom from/for religion, by Lina Klemkaite
- Military Intervention in Syria and the EU, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
One Europe Greece Articles (in greek)
- Ένας νέος ψυχρός πόλεμος; by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- Τι μας έμαθε η κρίση για την Ελλάδα, by Antonela Kotsoni
- Ευρωεκλογές 2014 – Η χαμηλή συμμετοχή είναι ο πραγματικός νικητής, by Dimitris Dagdeverenis
- Νεολαία σε πολιτιστική δράση και η βιωσιμότητα ενός εκπολιτιστικού συλλόγου στην Επαρχία, by Nicholas Matsankos & Greg Archimandritis.
- Οι γέφυρες που έμειναν μόνο ζωγραφιστές, by Theodoros Vagenas
- Τα βήματα των νέων επιχειρηματιών στην Επαρχία, by Nicholas Matsankos
- Culture vs GRisis= 1-0, by Nicholas Matsankos
Here you can find the most inspiring, the most popular, the most informative, and the most viral articles and images from 2013: http://one-europe.info/ebooks
See the key moments in Europe’s history, discover life in all parts of Europe, and dive into the debate on the future of Europe!
InterMedi@KT is proud for being partner and supporting OneEurope’s initiatives by providing articles and news through our dedicated team of authors, such as Dimitris Dagdeverenis’ article about the Military intervention in Syria and the EU’s role in yearbook’s page 88.