InterMediaKT (Interactive Media Knowledge Transfer) is a NGO based in Patras, Greece, working since 2012 in the fields of education, training and innovation at the European level. Through technology tools, collaborations and exchange of good practices, we try to achieve our main aim of Knowledge Transfer.
Who we are
- supporting youth entrepreneurship & youth workers,
- effective promotion of knowledge, vocational and adult education through e-learning activities,
- promoting science and advanced technologies as a tool for becoming better citizens and more competitive professionals,
- support of local development through releasing the potential of alternative tourism and economic growth,
- strengthening social cohesion by promoting equality of genres, nationalities and groups,
- encourage professional participation whilst offering employment training programs for vulnerable groups.
What we do
Our organization consists of a team of experts with diverse backgrounds, all experienced and capable to implement projects within the framework of the European and International programmes in the fields of Education, Training & Youth, Rights & Equality, Culture, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
The unconditional access to education and technology to ensure equity and prosperity.
We aim at Knowledge Transfer, combining education and technology for accessible and equal learning, social inclusion and the promotion of active participation and volunteering.
We are committed to empowering the community through the use of technology and innovation, as well the creation and dissemination of quality educational content.
InterMediaKT consists of a team of experts with diverse backgrounds, all experienced and capable to implement projects within the framework of the European and International programmes. Using our wide network and connections, we can successfully reach many target groups and achieve significant results. By expanding our horizons through international collaborations and partnerships, we wish to:
- promote effective education & training: ERASMUS+ Programme
- assist and empower civil society, deepening democracy and promoting social cohesion: Europe for Citizens Programme & Rights, Equality & Citizenship Programme
- promote youth and social entrepreneurship: ERASMUS+ Programme & COSME Programme
- enhance cultural understanding and interculturalism: Creative Europe Programme
- research and innovate: Horizon 2020 Programme