InterMediaKT (Interactive Media Knowledge Transfer) is a NGO based in Patras, Greece, working since 2012 as a broker for vocational education, training and innovation at the European level. Through technology tools, collaborations and exchange of good practices, we try to achieve our main aim of Knowledge Transfer.
Who we are
- supporting youth entrepreneurship & youth workers,
- effective promotion of knowledge, vocational and adult education through e-learning activities,
- promoting science and advanced technologies as a tool for becoming better citizens and more competitive professionals,
- support of local development through releasing the potential of alternative tourism and economic growth,
- strengthening social cohesion by promoting equality of genres, nationalities and groups,
- encourage professional participation whilst offering employment training programs for vulnerable groups.
What we do
Our organization consists of a team of experts with diverse backgrounds, all experienced and capable to implement projects within the framework of the European and International programmes in the fields of Education, Training & Youth, Rights & Equality, Culture, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Knowledge Transfer, as a mean merging education, training and innovation, is key for a more informed, participative and inclusive society.
We combine Knowledge Transfer and media expertise, providing technical support for a more accessible and equal education, social inclusion, active citizenship and voluntarism.
By using technology and innovation, our commitment is to spread high-quality education, and empower communities to transfer the knowledge achieved as a cascade effect.
InterMediaKT consists of a team of experts with diverse backgrounds, all experienced and capable to implement projects within the framework of the European and International programmes. Using our wide network and connections, we can successfully reach many target groups and achieve significant results. By expanding our horizons through international collaborations and partnerships, we wish to:
- promote effective education & training: ERASMUS+ Programme
- assist and empower civil society, deepening democracy and promoting social cohesion: Europe for Citizens Programme & Rights, Equality & Citizenship Programme
- promote youth and social entrepreneurship: ERASMUS+ Programme & COSME Programme
- enhance cultural understanding and interculturalism: Creative Europe Programme
- research and innovate: Horizon 2020 Programme