- Producing a larger set of tools for youth workers through digitalization methods, and nonformal education, to strengthen their capacities.
- Support and engage young people with fewer opportunities, including young people in rural areas by combining the approaches within the partnership and developing competencies for the less experienced organizations in this project.
- Contributing to promoting the development and the support of youth work practices in the local communities of the countries, through the development of practices that increase their visibility, dialogue with the stakeholders, respond to their needs by strengthening transnational cooperation at the local level, and bring them to the European level.
- To carry out training and seminars on digitalization and social media for youth workers to develop their transversal competencies and their adaptability.
- To carry out working sessions and workshops for youth workers to promote youth social inclusion and active participation, and put young people first in the communities.
- To conduct, investigate and develop research and local surveys to support youth work in local communities, develop critical thinking, and involve stakeholders.
Title: Communities Organising Movements
Running dates: November 2021 – November 2023
Programme: Small-scale partnerships in youth
ID number: KA210-YOU-9C221672
Website: Home – COM Project (com-project.eu)
- Increasing quality, innovation, and recognition of youth work
- Inclusion and diversity
Topics: Community development/ Digital youth work/ Inclusion of marginalized people
Mission: To produce a larger set of tools for youth workers through digitalization, training to develop their capacity and methodologies to engage with young people with fewer opportunities including those who live in rural areas by strengthening transnational cooperation between organizations with less experience in European projects.
Vision: To map new practices, and methodologies, to support and promote youth work in the local communities by bringing the European dimension.