Main activities of the project
Mobility of social workers in the field of youth: Training exchange to share experiences and learn new innovative tools that will be later applied in their own contexts. Goal: to identify and learn about the best innovation tools applicable for Youth Participation and Social Entrepreneurship.
- VENUE: Valencia, Spain
- PARTICIPANTS: 3 persons per partner.
- DATE: 3rd or 4th week in May 2016, during 6 days
Use/application of Innovative tools in each partner country: Innovative tools (learnt during the exchange of social workers) will be applied in each partner country to train young people in social innovation. Partners will use 2 specific tools (1 in each 4 countries) in order to have a reference of comparison. Social workers that participated in the exchange will be the trainers, and youngsters the beneficiaries.
- VENUE: each partner country
- PARTICIPANTS: each organization and local stakeholders with at least 20 beneficiaries
- DATE: from month number 6 of the project until month 14.
Open Educational Resource (MOOC (Massive Open Online Course): Online open course (training capacity building) for any youth worker from EU or Latin America, to strengthen skills to benefit directly youngsters. The goal is to share openly the knowledge, innovative tools, good practices, in a more wide sphere of beneficiaries and promote the culture of creativity and social innovation.
- VENUE: online
- PARTICIPANTS: partner organizations + 200 members of organisations in the field of
youth (relevant stakeholders: universities, NGOs, authorities).
- DATE: from June 2016 to April 2017.
FORUM “Youth Participation” and publication of a guide: Open event/conference where to share good practices, offer the practical information of new innovation tools by workshops and promote social and political incidence in the field of youth focusing in Social Entrepreneurship as strategy.
Publication: a guide of social impact experiences will be showed in the forum as a result of all the process develops in partner organisations.
- VENUE: Valencia – Spain
- PARTICIPANTS: 4 persons per partner + open participation of 80 social workers, 40 public administration, and at least 80 individual participants.
- DATE: last week in November or 1st week in December 2016.