Patras IQ 2018 – 5th Technology Transfer Exhibition
InterMediaKT participated for 2nd time, in the 5th Technology Transfer Exhibition, which took place at the Sport Center “D. Tofalos” from 27th to 29th of April 2018, by presenting all the running European projects where is partner. Also, the visitors had the chance to informed about all the educational activities that InterMediaKT participated or will participate in the near future. For more photos, visit: https://goo.gl/rsAm2h
Also, the members of InterMediaKT had the opportunity to speak with the outstanding producers of the Hellenic Open University radio in co-production with UP FM – Radio Station of the University of Patras, which give their own rhythm at the 5th Technology Transfer Exhibition.
Patras IQ 2017 – 4th Technology Transfer Exhibition
InterMediaKT participated for 1st time, in the 4th Technology Transfer Exhibition by presenting all the running european projects where is partner. Also, the visitors had the chance to informed about all the educational activities that InterMediaKT participated or will participate in the near future. For more photos, visit: https://goo.gl/741uJZ
The Patras Innovation Quest – Patras IQ 2017, is a know-how transfer event which has already taken place three times in 2012, 2015 and 2016.It aims at developing and strengthening the cooperation between the research community and the productive sector, thus benefiting the citizens of the region in the following ways:
1. The implementation of research and innovation in the production industry results in developing new competitive products, it generates new needs and ultimately creates new jobs and income in the region with multiplying benefits for the national economy.
2. Attracting perspective Greek or foreign investors that could utilize local know-how and invest in products and services consequently can lead to increasing the competitiveness of the local and national economy with all parallel positive effects.
The exhibition includes:
• Exhibits and models of innovative research products
• Applied Research Presentations
• Speeches by startup founders and innovative SMEs
• Lectures on issues concerning technology transfer, intellectual property and finding resources for financing the conversion of innovative ideas into products.