- Title: School/Enterprise Experiences go Digital | SEED
- Running dates: May 2021 – April 2023
- Programme: Erasmus+ KA226 – Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness
- ID number:2020-1-IT01-KA226-VET-009196
- Website: –
The main objective of SEED project is to capitalize on existing and already applied creativity-based methodologies to deliver ready-to-use innovative solutions, developed and tested at European Level, for high schools and vocational schools in order to ensure the continuity in performing extra-curricular activities (dual education) also on distance.
- To recognize the importance of creativity as a crucial transversal skill for students in order to better face the increasing request of innovation in all sectors of the labour market and, in general, to improve their resilience, since OECD stated that “creativity and critical thinking are key skills for complex, globalized and increasingly digitalized economies and societies”
- To improve the use of “dual training” as a fundamental pillar for faster and more profitable access of students in the labour market, especially by ensuring more digitalized and creativity-based methodologies for its implementation, able to create advantages for both educational institutions and companies
- To equip vocational education and gymnasium with the necessary digital skills and solutions to manage on distance dual training experiences based on creative-led methodologies (creative thinking, design thinking, etc…)
- To contribute to the empowerment of the EU educational policies by testing and delivering a new creativity-based and digital solution, aligned with EPALE, aiming at enabling european educational institution to keep on performing “dual training” as well as to maintain the crucial relationship with companies.