We’re ready to provide collaboration, advice, and guidance on submitting, manage and report on Erasmus+ adult education staff mobility and strategic partnership projects. Through technology tools, collaborations and exchange of good practices, we try to achieve our main aim via: supporting youth entrepreneurship & youth workers; effective promotion of adult education through e-learning activities; promoting science and advanced technologies as a tool for becoming better citizens and more competitive professionals; supporting local development through releasing the potential of alternative tourism and economic growth; strengthening social cohesion by promoting equity, encouraging professional participation whilst offering employment training.
- Build customized, mobile Apps for educational or promotional purposes of the projects
- Conduct national/local research regarding issues concerning the topics of the project
- Organize training courses, seminars and informational workshops, having experts and key stakeholders as speakers
- Create an interactive project’s website (also in mobile version), e-platforms for communication or/and ICT tools for e-learning.
- Conduct dissemination and exploitation activities by using our strong national and international networks, social media, newsletters, and e-mail campaigns to over 1000 organizations, local informational venues, local & national media, etc.