is presented a list of the publications of our organization and/or of our members which have been made through collaborations. This color marks the names of InterMediaKT members.
Publications on scientific journals
1. Does Astronomical and Geographical Information of Plutarch’s De Facie describe a Trip Beyond the North Atlantic Ocean? (URL)
Authors: Ioannis Liritzis, Panagiota Preka-Papadema, Panagiotis Antonopoulos, Konstantinos Kalachanis and Chris G. Tzanis
Journal of Coastal Research, 2017
Authors: Nikolaos Matsankos, Dimitris Gargalianos, Silvia Coppola, Rodolfo Vastola, Andrea Petromilli
Journal of Human Sport & Exersice, 2019
3. Astronomical calculation of the dating of the historical battles of Μarathon, Τhermopylae and Σalamis based on Ηerodotus’ description (URL)
Authors: Konstantina Gongaki, Panagiota Preka-Papadema, Konstantinos Kalachanis and Panagiotis Antonopoulos.
Scientific Culture, 2021
Publications on scientific conferences
1. Astronomical Phenomena and the Dating of Odysseus Return (pdf)
Authors: Papamarinopoulos S., Preka-Papadema P., Antonopoulos P., Mitropetrou H., Mitropetros P.
International Conference Ancient Greece and Contemporary World – The Influence of Greek Thought on Philosophy, Science and Technology, Ancient Olympia, 28-31 August 2016
2. European project TRAIL: Presentation of research results and the open online platform (pdf)
Authors: Dimitra Prapa, Fotini Paparrigopoulou, Panagiotis Antonopoulos, Greg Archimandritis, Antonela Kotsoni
a) 6th Panhellenic Autism Congress, Larissa, 3-15 October 2017, http://panellinioautismou.gr/
b) 4th Pan-Hellenic Conference of Special Education with International Participation – Modern Trends and Proposals in Special Education, Athens, 23-26 November 2017, http://eepe2017.vlsc.gr/
3. A Junior Coding Academy for Scratch and Arduino (pdf)
Authors: Christoforos, Fotis Lazarinis, Elias C. Stavropoulos, Vassilios S. Verykios, Panos Antonopoulos, Greg Archimandritis
9th International Conference in Open and Distance Learning: Learning Design. Athens, 23-26 November 2017
4. Investigation of the skills that athletes acquire from their engagment with sport within the Erasmus+ Sport Program: “Aftermatch – Life Beyond Sports” (pdf)
Authors:Matsankos N., Gargalianos D., Archimandritis G., Antonopoulos P.
18th Congress Hellenic Scientific Association For Sport Management & Recreation: Sustainable Sports Development: The Role of the State, Local Government, Associations and Private Initiative. Alexandroupolis, 24-26 November 2017.
5. Erasmus+ Project “Camouflage and safety in the virtual world”: Survey results on Cyberbullying
Authors:Kotsoni Antonela, Antonopoulos Panagiotis, Archimandritis Greg
6. Promoting STEM education with Arduino activities in a blended learning course (pdf)
Authors: Antonopoulos Panagiotis, Archimandritis Greg ,Christoforos V. Karachristos, Fotis Lazarinis, Marianne Stamati, Elias C. Stavropoulos, Vassilios S. Verykios
International Distance Education Conference – IDEC 2018, Paris, France, 18-20 July 2018
7. Presentation of the Erasmus+ Sport Program “Trainer 1.0 Beta” (pdf)
Authors:Nikolaos Matsankos, Dimitris Gargalianos,Antonela Kotsoni
20th Congress Hellenic Scientific Association For Sport Management & Recreation: Modern and alternative models of development of the Sports Industry – Thessaloniki, 24th – 26th of
Other publications (books, magazines, etc.)
(books, magazines, etc.)
1. AFTERMATCH WP3 – Final Survey, 2017 (pdf)