Global Innovative Leadership Module-GILM
As it known, conventional leadership approach remain incapable to produce and lead innovative approaches, new goods and services. Especially in Europe and Turkey, there is a gap between skilled innovative leader supply and demand. Market and in today’s world’s trends require leaders and young who they can catch up the era, and these skills can provide competitiveness and skilled at the point of easily employable young generations, generated new jobs for young people etc.
European Commission has also mentioned importance of e-leadership for competitiveness and innovation skills for the future. Traditional management methods and leaders which is already existed today cannot satisfy the demands.
In sum, a new type of leadership (e or innovative leadership) is becoming essential to organisational innovation and competitiveness. The main purpose in this project, creating a new training and application module for young people involving both university students and newly graduated individuals. By using this module, they can develop their skills.
Title: Global Innovative Leadership Module
Running dates: October 2015 – September 2017
Programme: Erasmus+ KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Strategic Partnerships.
Identification number: 2015-2-TR01-KA205-
What will be in this module:
- Innovative leaders should use effective the ICT tools and they have to have using higher level innovation methodology.
- He/She has to know digital market tools and foundations.
- Their skills should cover the use of common software tools and of specialized tools supporting business functions within the industry.
- They should have capabilities required for researching on related topics, diagnosing a problem by using data, observations and base case analysis.
- Required business development, strategic planning and design process.
- They should able to make commercialize their ideas, products and integrate to the market by using digital tools and applications – Effective innovative leaders are capable of leading teams and managing technology systems in ways that achieve both local and global demands.
- The module which involves them mentioned above can develop and can be supported with pilot applications along with online, open source using.