“Side Hustle” in sports – Athlete’s new choice
- Strengthen the possibilities of developing a dual career.
- Establish of a long-term cooperation platform and enlargement the network
- Promote the fit between labour market and education
- Help the athletes to have more chances to open their post-career business
- Promote the Erasmus+ sport program, as a resource for learning and development
- Production of a collaborative website that works as a manual of methodologies for Side Hustle ideas and experiences, that promote innovation in the fields of dual career and sports project management).
- Promote a practical experience and a high capability in applying knowledge to respond to the demands of the labour market.
Title: “Side Hustle” in sports – Athlete’s new choice
Running dates: June 2022 – August 2023
ID number: 101049606 – ERASMUS-SPORT-2021-SSCP
Main goal of the “SIDE HUSTLE” philosophy is to build and strengthen the awareness of athletes regarding possible development directions during and after their sports career.
The project “Side Hustle” in sports has an approach of 3 different and essential disciplines such as training (understood as a constant knowledge update), knowledge management (share, knowhow), and open innovation (collaborate with others). SIDE HUSTLE is a new concept in the theory of sports.